ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o.o conducts a series of trainings in the field of design, implementation and technical supervision of heating networks in our system, as well as in the implementation of hermetization of the connector assembly and brazing.
1) Cyclic every few months in the scope of:
Design, execution and technical supervision of heating networks made of pre-insulated pipes of the ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o.o., a flexible pre-insulated M-Pex® system for underground heating networks with a PEX service pipe.
The training lasts two days and takes place near Międzyrzecz (Lubuskie Voivodship). It is addressed mainly to designers, site managers and supervisory inspectors. The training covers, among others:
• principles of designing underground heating networks made of pre-insulated pipes of the ZPU MIĘDZYRZECZ SP. Z O.O. system and heating networks in the M-Pex® flexible pipe system,
• rules for the construction and commissioning of underground heating networks from pre-insulated pipes of the ZPU MIĘDZYRZECZ SP. Z O.O. system and the M-Pex® flexible system,
• construction of pipeline leak detection installations in district heating networks of the ZPU MIĘDZYRZECZ SP. Z O.O. system,
• guidelines for welding service pipes in the ZPU MIĘDZYRZECZ SP. Z O.O. system,
• demonstration of connecting pipeline leak detection installations, insulation and hermetization of the joint assembly, connections in the M-Pex® system.
2) Every Wednesday of the month in the range:
• Performing thermal insulation and hermetic sealing of the pre-insulated pipeline joint assembly of the ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o. such as: cross-linked heat-shrinkable connectors type NTX, heat-shrinkable connectors type NT, cross-linked heat-shrinkable connectors type NTX-II and NTX+M,
• Making connections of leak detection installations in pre-insulated pipelines of the ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o. system,
• Making PEX pipe connections in the flexible M-Pex® pre-insulated pipe system,
• Making butt joints by brazing steel, galvanized pipes and fittings used in pre-insulated pipelines of the ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o.
These trainings last two-three hours and take place in the training center on the premises of ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o. They are mainly aimed at welders and fitters. The training is aimed at practical learning how to make connections and hermetize joint sets in both the pre-insulated pipe system with a steel carrier pipe and the M-Pex® flexible pipe.
3) At the customer’s request after prior agreement in the scope of:
Performing thermal insulation and hermetization of sets of electrically welded joints of the “DX-II” and/or “DT” type.
The training lasts two days and takes place in the training center at ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o. It is addressed mainly to heating network fitters. The training includes:
• demonstration of hermetization of the electrically welded joint assembly,
• discussion of the operating principles and learning how to use the HG2 welder,
• practical learning of making and hermetization assemblies of electrically welded connectors of the “DX-II” and/or “DT” type.
After completing the training, employees receive certificates of completed training in the ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o.
Participation in the training should be preceded by telephone at (095) 742 33 00 or by fax (095) 742 01 36.
Other information on the above-mentioned trainings can be obtained by calling (095) 742 33 13.