Rigid pre-insulated pipes with a steel service pipe:
The production program of pre-insulated pipes with a steel service pipe includes a full range of pre-insulated pipes, fittings and fittings for the transmission of heating medium and hot water with the diameter of the service pipe:
- for single pipes in the diameter range from DN20 to DN1200
- for double pipes in the diameter range from DN20 to DN200
Before insulating, each steel pipe is cleaned by shot blasting to the first degree of purity.
Pre-insulated pipes and fittings ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o. are a composite structure consisting of:
- Single pipes – made of a steel service pipe, centrally placed in a casing pipe made of hard polyethylene, high density (PEHD) and standard or plus thermal insulation, made of rigid polyurethane foam (PUR) filling the space between the pipes. They are produced in sections of 6 or 12m. The ends of pre-insulated pipes and fittings are uninsulated over a length of 150 mm ± 10 mm for diameters up to Dn 200 mm and over a length of 200 mm ± 10 mm for diameters DN 250 mm and larger.
- Double pipes – made of two steel service pipes, placed in one casing pipe made of hard, high-density polyethylene (PEHD) and standard or plus thermal insulation, made of rigid polyurethane foam (PUR) filling the space between two service pipes and a casing pipe.
They are produced in sections of 6 or 12m. The ends of pre-insulated pipes and fittings are uninsulated over a length of 150mm ±10mm. The tolerance of the distance between the supply and return service pipes is ± 1mm when measured at the ends of the pipes, and ± 2mm when measured at any point within the double pipe system.
ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o. meet the requirements of PN-EN standards:
253 – Factory made piping assembly with steel line pipe, polyurethane thermal insulation and polyethylene casing
448 – Assemblies of factory-made fittings made of steel service pipe, thermal insulation made of polyurethane and casing made of polyethylene
488 – Factory made fittings with steel service pipe, polyurethane thermal insulation and polyethylene casing
489-1 – Connection units and thermal insulation for district heating water networks according to EN 13941-1
Depending on the purpose, the following materials are used:
- seamless black steel pipes, material P235GH, P265GH, P235TR1, P235TR2, according to
to DIN 1629, St 37.0, EN 10216-2+A2, EN 10216-1/A1,
- welded black steel pipes, material P235GH, P265GH, P235TR1, P235TR2, according to DIN 1626, St 37.0, PN-EN 10217-2/A1, PN-EN 10217-5/A1, PN-EN 10217-1/A1 ,
- galvanized steel pipes according to PN-EN 10240; PN-EN ISO 1461, PN-EN 1179, material P235GH, P265GH, P235TR1, P235TR2, according to DIN 1626, St 37.0, PN-EN 10217-2/A1, PN-EN 10217-5/A1, PN-EN 10217 -1/A1,
- certified pipes: made of medium and high density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, copper or other (depending on the customer’s requirements and their intended use).
Pre-insulated pipes and fittings of the ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o. have steel pipe ends prepared for welding by bevelling.
Rigid polyurethane foam is used as thermal insulation, where the foaming agent is cyclopentane – the thermal conductivity coefficient of PUR foam is ⩽ 0.027 W/mK (the required value according to PN-EN 253 is ⩽ 0.029 W/mK). The maximum continuous operating temperature is 165oC (200 oC for steam pipes).
Casing pipes for underground heating networks are made of high-density polyethylene HDPE (PE 100) in accordance with PN-EN 253.
Overhead heating networks are made of spirally rolled shielding jackets (type SPIRO), made of galvanized steel sheet according to PN-EN 10346 or aluminum sheet made according to PN-EN 485-1, PN-EN 485-2, PN-EN 485-4 , stainless steel sheet and pipes covered with polyethylene resistant to UV radiation.
The offer of ZPU Międzyrzecz also includes pipes for steam connections with two layers of insulation: a layer of mineral wool and an additional layer of polyurethane foam.
Pre-insulated products ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o. stand out from the products of other manufacturers in that:
- the production of our pre-insulated products is ecologically clean,
- the service steel pipe is cleaned by shot blasting before being insulated I degree of purity,
- for foaming products pre-insulated with PUR foam, we use cyclopentane, which does not destroy the ozone layer (has zero ODP),
- we are a Polish producer of:
- pre-insulated pipes manufactured using the CONTI method, with or without an aluminum diffusion barrier, with a casing pipe diameter up to Dz 355,
- pre-insulated pipes and fittings produced using the traditional method and pipes and pre-insulated fittings with a diffusion barrier made of a thickened HDPE jacket with a casing pipe diameter up to Dz 1400,
- HDPE casing pipes in the diameter range from DN 75 to DN 1200 with the inner surface activated by the electrocorona method,
- machine bent pipes,
- machine-bent elbows up to a diameter of DN 300,
- standard heat-shrinkable sleeves,
- radiation cross-linked heat-shrinkable sleeves,
- electrically welded joints,
- flexible pre-insulated combined pipes and fittings with a carrier pipe made of cross-linked polyethylene (PE-X) for underground heating networks – single and double-pipe M-Pex® system in the diameter range of the carrier pipe DZ 25 – DZ 125,
- flexible pre-insulated pipes with a steel service pipe with diameters Dz 20, Dz 25
and Dz 28 for underground heating networks – DAR-FLEX system,
- pre-insulated pipes and fittings of the ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o. with two service pipes in the diameter range DN 2×20 – DN 2×250.
ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o. also undertakes to manufacture all kinds of pre-insulated assortment at the customer’s individual request, i.e. e.g. non-standard bending angles and lengths of elbow arms, any configuration of diameters in tees and reducers. At the customer’s request, we also produce pre-insulated tees in the following versions: forged steel and with an extendable neck in a steel pipe and/or on a casing pipe made of HDPE (made without welds and fillet welds).
ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o. offers the following types of connector assemblies to choose:
- slip-on – PEHD polyethylene sleeve sealed with heat-shrinkable tape, type “N” Dzp 110 – 400,
- heat-shrinkable – sleeve of PEHD heat-shrinkable polyethylene pipe sealed with heat-shrinkable bands, type “NT” – Dzp 75 – 1000,
- heat-shrinkable radiation cross-linked type “NTX-II” – Dzp 75 – 560,
- heat-shrinkable radiation cross-linked type “NTX+M” – Dzp 75 – 560,
- heat shrink, electrically welded, closed type “DT” – Dzp 75 – 1000,
- electrically welded, open type “DX-II” – Dzp 110 – 1400.
Pre-insulated pipes and fittings ZPU Międzyrzecz Sp. z o. o. can be equipped with a pipeline leak detection system. This system, built into pipes and pre-insulated elements, signals emergency states of the network and enables the location of failures. The system consists of signaling circuits and devices for signaling and locating pipeline leaks.
The company equips pipe assemblies and pre-insulated elements with standard leak detection systems:
- impulse (reflectometric),
- resistive Brandes,
- other – selected at the Customer’s request.