M-Pex® flexible preinsulated pipes are used in the transmission of heating media and hot tap water from the source of their generation up to a reception point. M-Pex® pipes are manufactured in two type series:
- 6 bar to transmit water in central heating systems of temperatures up to 90° C;
- 10 bar to transmit hot tap water of temperatures up to 60° C.
M-Pex® pipes are shipped to the site in coils 400 m long in pipe diameters from Dz 25 up to Dz 125, uncoiled into the trench directly. The flexibility of the pipes allows to route the pipeline freely and divert other utilities without a necessity to use unions and fittings and thus eliminate the number of joints.
The M-Pex® pipe have the following advantages:
- no need to use elbows and other compensating unions - the lines are self-compensating;
- no welding;
- improved reliability of the system due to joint-free assembly;
- labour costs reduced due to a shortened lead-up time, no welding on joints;
- quick assembly without specialist tools with just flat hydraulic wrenches;
- low pressure losses owned to a low carrier pipe interior roughness;
- highly resistant to corrosive agents and chemicals;
- easy to divert collisions;
- easily assembled: a small team without specialist tools;
- resistance to incrustation - scaling formed inside the carrier pipe.